7 Tips To Make the Most Out of Your Playtation 4 Game Console
The Playstation 4 is arguably the best game console out on the market right now. It can run high-quality games without any problems.
But, with everything in the world, some people do not know how to maximize the use of their Playstation 4 game console.
So in this article, I will share the 7 tips to help you get the most out of your Playstation 4. Some of them are obvious but some of them are not well-known.
So, without further ado, here are the tips to make the most out of your game console:
- Free Games. Do you have a Playstation Network account? If you don’t have one, you might want to register. You see, every month, there are free games that are up for grabs. They may be part of a promotion or they may just be old games that are still worth your playing time. If you have a PSN account, you can stockpile all of the games and you can download them at any time. Make sure to get one before the promo ends. Once you get the game, it will be in your gaming library and it will be free for life.
- Easy Streaming. Streaming game content is popular now. The problem that most people owning a PS4 have is that they have to navigate through a bunch of menus before they can stream their content. But, did you know that there is an easy way to capture and share your gaming content? On the Dualshock 4 controller, there is a share button, and when it is tapped twice, it will automatically capture a video of the game you’re currently playing. This feature has been available since the PS4’s launch but not a lot of people know about it.
- Voice Commands. Most people think that the only way to get voice commands to the PS4 is by having a Playstation camera. But, if you have a Playstation headset, you can send voice commands through it and it will also register on your game console.
- Playstation App. Not a lot of people are using the Playstation App because it contains a lot of bugs. But, the PS App allows you to do a lot of things. For one, you can purchase games even when you’re not currently using the game console. Second, you can use your phone (via the app) and use it to type messages on your Playstation 4.
- No Battery, No Problem! Most people owning a wireless DualShock 4 controller forget to charge them. When the time comes that the batteries are fully drained, you’re infuriated because the charging cable is nowhere to be found. But, do not worry! You can use any microUSB cable and it will work just fine with the DualShock 4 controller.
- Turn on Automatic Updates. Make sure to always turn on the automatic updates. This is to make the game console download any game updates automatically so that it saves you time.
- Disc Stuck Inside? Isn’t it frustrating when a disc is stuck inside and there is no power currently in your house due to a blackout? I know, this frustrates a lot of people. But, did you know that you can still open the PS4 to have it eject the disc even without power? All you need to do is open the plastic lid and twist the lone screw that can be found underneath and the disc tray should open up.
There you have it; these are the 7 tips that will help you make the most out of your Playstation 4 game console.